Time-lapses are one of my favorite filmmaking videos to produce. I created this tutorial for all of my friends who want to help me shoot them and work them up afterwards but don’t know where to start. While I continue to tell them it is really simple, there are a few things that you need to know. This is a complete tutorial. I include the field settings as well as how you’d work them up in post. Particularly I show Lightroom, After Effects and Final Cut Pro X. You don’t need to use all of them, so you can scroll through the video as needed.
Here are some of my other tutorials on time-lapses I’ve done.
– Night Time-lapse Tutorial: https://youtu.be/IQgpimEdfe0
– Hyperlapse Tutorial: https://youtu.be/RmGPvSbqkcE
– Moving Timelapse Tutorial: https://youtu.be/ehDvrP7W2Gw
Here are the other Filmmaking tutorials I did in the Amazon:
– Macro Filmmaking: https://youtu.be/aKMApxQ2IY8
– 5 Basic Drone Shots Tutorial: https://youtu.be/1hz-lkx4o6c
Check out our brand new filmmaking book for…